- Save yourself time and frustration of thinking of multiple designs for your pins
- 11 Pinterest pin templates to choose from created in Canva (works with Free version or Canva for Work)
- Choose your favorite pin design or designs ( I say pick at least 3)
- Download to Canva, & add your colors and fonts
- Then when you need to create a new pin, add your image, change the title and done
- With a few clicks, you'll have a consistently branded pins everytime
- Includes a video tutorial
Karrie of KarrieMarie.com has had great success with Pinterest in driving to her website where she writes about Pinterest Marketing, being a Virtual Assistant, and productivity. She has quickly gained over 3,000 followers and has 1 million page views a month. 75% of her website comes from Pinterest. She is a wife, work from home mom, and homeschooling mom to 3, loves essential oils and traveling with her family.